Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Battle Of Z


A New DBZ game has been announced "Battle Of Z". This game has some of the biggest maps out of all the DBZ's apparently. You can customize your favorite Z fighter or villian to your fighting style, you can also change their outfits. For example turning Goku's out from Orange and Blue to to Orange and Black. The game does NOT feature ANY of the GT characters it will have up to SSJ3 and then Sayian God(Goku) and Bills. If you're saying "What is a SSJ God!?" Or "Who is Bills!?". Well there was a new DBZ movie released that I haven't seen myself. The gameplay looks ULTRA simplified, it looks like one attack button and another button to "chase". Because of the gameplay and lack of some of my favorite characters, I'm not gonna picking up this game so far. Tenkaichi 1,2 and 3 had the best and challenging game play, in my opinion and a lot of  others. I will keep an eye out for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment