Friday, October 11, 2013

Gaming Laptop

Alright, so my laptop and desktop are crappy. The specs are pretty low, and the next gen systems are coming out. I'm also a musician and I use pro tools. So a high-end laptop is kinda what I'm looking for. I looked at Alienware m17x(or however) that goes, and I know how to use the actual computer. I'm clueless about what's on the inside of the computer, or how to build my own desktop. I want a gaming laptop that will allow me the newst games like BattleField 4 on Ultra and when TitanFall is relased, I want to max that out on the visuals. Then I looked at the Razor Blade gaming laptop, super thin, super power, all for the price of $2,000...hmm, it doesn't look to bad. But I know the alienware I was looking at ordering from Dell was stronger. Now I'm looking at Digital Storm laptops, the "Viper" I'm looking at is around $1,982.00. Not to much less, they say the service they provide is top notch, everything is tested before it's shipped to you. Any suggestions. just DO NOT tell me get any macbooks...Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-)
    Gaming laptops South Africa

    ReplyDelete