Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Valkyrie CZ-27

I think I found the laptop I want to get very soon. It has the specs I need in a laptop. Now, it's a bit heavy and the battery life is short, but I just like the fact that I'll be able to take my computer whereever I am no matter how heavy. I can put it in a extra bag when I go out if I have too, I'm aware that the power brick is heavy as well. I looked at the Razor Blade and while it may be thin, this laptop cost a LOT less, and has everything i need as a gamer, muscian and when I have to use photoshop to process pictures, this baby can do it all. The only problem IS...I hear that a lot of people who bought desktops from IBuyPower got broken desktops.(They've should have just built there own desktop. Less Money.) I'm still going to try and take my chances. Any tips or any suggestions on other laptops? It'd be hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment