Friday, October 4, 2013

AionOnline 4.0 Gameplay w/Commentary

Okay, so, I finally got to playing Aion Online. The video was successful (YES!) Aside from the quality of the actual video, having Camtasia show up in the middle of the video(Which could have easily been clipped out.) I am still learning how to use the program. Now, about the game...I didn't find it very interesting. The beginning isn't to much of a grind, you actually level at pretty fast pace. I actually decided to play a bit longer then I showed in the video and got to level 9 before quitting and going to do a 8 man raid in DC Universe Online. The combat didn't suck, it just didn't appeal to me. It was really classic MMO to me. I want to get further in and see what the middle game as to offer. I am thinking of making more gameplay and commentary videos in the future, because they are FUN. If you're new to MMO's or looking for another game to play, I really don't suggest Aion 4.0 so far. There are just so many FAR better MMORPG's then Aion. Eden Eternal, Tera Rising, Rift just to name a few. I highly suggest trying out DCUO you get started on the fun content in just 2 days or maybe 4 days if you play casually. Rift is another good MMO, pretty fun so far. Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment