Monday, November 4, 2013

Call Of Duty:Ghosts




A new Call Of Duty installment is being released soon for Mac, PC, this gen consoles and next gen consoles. Call Of Duty is either loved or hated. I personally have had enough of Call Of Duty, I used to go out and buy COD just like everyone else, lol. I might go with BF4...which I heard is simply horrible multiplayer wise in it's current state. (-_-) I might end up buying COD Ghosts anyway for my 360 console. But anyway, COD has some new features this time around. The new "create a soldier" system is what I'm most excited about. It lets you create up to what I believe to 10 charactes to come up with more then 10,000 possibilities, that's pretty interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for this game. There's always the posslity I'll buy it, simply because it's Call Of Duty, you can say what you want, but to be COMPLETELY honest, each installment is pretty fun. Minus MW3...that game sucked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment