Friday, October 4, 2013

Rift


Rift is an MMORPG with ads almost everywhere. I've heard LOTS of good things about it. So last night because I went to sleep early and had NOTHING to do because my girlfriend was sleeping and nothing happens in my house at 12am. I decided to grab my laptop and try out Rift. The only MMO I've been playing and putting time into was DC Universe Online. I need a breath of fresh air. I gotta say, Rift already has me hooked, and I'm only 10 levels in.(Not aware of the Level Cap). I made my toon as a High-Elf Ranger(That's usually my thing. Elf's and Archers.) The game's classes are so in-depth, you aren't limited to just ONE tree, with one class comes I believe about 2-3 trees, so you can have mix it up. The Raids look awesome, the graphics are AMAZING.(I played the game on ultra settings.) I highly suggest checking this game out. PvP Video will be below, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment