Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Aion Online:PlayThrough

Tonight I plan to play through Aion Online and do a commentary video of me getting a few levels. I want to do two videos of me playing through, then another of me playing with the Ranger Class. All of Aion Online's classes look fun. I LOVE the way they did Ranger, Jump Shots, Having To Buy Arrow and Trap supply, it brings realism. The base classes for Aion are Scout, Warrior, Mage, Priest, Muse and Technician. The game's combat system looks AWESOME, but I've seeing over the Internet and I hear it's a boring grindfest and the combat gets boring. The Aerial Combat looks awesome, the fights look smooth and FUN.(PvP) I plan to make to my Scout tonight and play for myself. I'll be recording my play through. I'm looking forward to it. Stay Tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment