Monday, September 30, 2013

Aion: PlayThrough Update


Okay, so I know I said I was going to do a game play/commentary video of me starting Aion last night, but that didn't happen...and I'm going to tell you why(Lol). Well, Aion wasn't completely installed on my laptop so, I did stay up all night to make sure it installed correctly. But, I DID make a game play and Commentary video of me doing the starting zone for rift..which last about an hour, also the gaming audio was over my for almost the whole video. So what I'm gonna do is try to make a shorter video, maybe around 30-40mins. I WILL be doing Aion tonight. It'll be on YouTube link will be provided. I'll test the audio this time. My laptop has a very sensitive microphone. I'm planning to do a scout toon, so look forward to seeing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment