Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wild Star:Upcoming MMORPG


Wild Star is an upcoming MMORPG that I've been keeping an eye on for a bit. I'm just gonna talk about everything I've seen or heard so far and I've leave of a video of some game play down below. First the game seems to take place in a very cartoonish, crude humor, colorful, futuristic world, robots, hover boards, huge guns, mechanical like armor, it's all here. The guy has a pretty fun selection of classes, classes mix, DPS, CC or DPS, Healing, Tank, CC or Tank, Healer, etc,etc. There's the typical classes, like the "Warrior" class which you can already imagine has you swinging around a big sword for DPS or using that big sword to catch the attention of mobs or bosses as a tank. Another class is spellslinger, now that's an interesting name for a dual pistol class if you ask me, but that's because instead of just being quick on your feet and a fast shooter, you mix spells, sigils this also comes useful if you think that healing route or want to make your character as a DPS/Controller. The game will start at launch as 60 Bucks and Free-To-Play as far as I know. Video Below, tell me whatcha think

1 comment:

  1. Great Post!!
    H1Z1 is one of the best games in 2018. This game is fully attractive game to its users. you check my website: gamersbone.com
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free H1Z1 skins & many more!

    ReplyDelete