Tuesday, May 27, 2014

League Of Legends

League Of Legends is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). I personally have never been into MOBAs. I've always like full control of every moment of my character does. But League Of Legends...is WAY to fun. It's honestly the only game I play when not I'm playing guitar, eating pizza or other crap, lol. Honestly, something about LoL has me hooked. The character artwork looks good. The character models look cool, the extra skins that you have to pay for with credits you obtain through money. But they're worth it in my honest opinion. All characters can be unlocked through "In Game Credits" or "Riot Points". My favorite champion by far is Varus. My favorite skin for Varus is Arctic Ops or Arclight. I'm still learning the game, but it's a blast, even more so with friends. There's a casual side to LoL...and then there's the competitive side. Teams take place in huge thousand dollar rewarding tournaments in these very competitive matches. I seriously suggest checking it out if you're bored with the MMORPGs because most of them are flops, expect a select few. Of course that's all based on opinion. I'd check it out, bring friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment