Tuesday, November 12, 2013

inFamous:Second Son




inFamous has been one of my favorite PS3 games out of after exclusive released for Ps3. But that's probably because I switched to Xbox and PC gaming in the middle of the PS3's life cycle, lol. So When I heard that a new installment of inFamous was going to the PlayStation4, I HAD naturally had to check in on the game. So Cole is no longer are main character, we know have Delsin a condulit who starts off with smoke powers but is able to steal power from other Conduilts. Only two powers have been revealed the two powers are Smoke/Fire and Neon Powers. I don't know much about the plot of the story, but it's said to continue off from the story that ends with the death of Cole. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to get a PS4 to play Second Son and Killzone. PS4 doesn't have a lot of launch games, but it's future is looking SUPER GOOD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment