Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Digital Storm:Krypton




So my birthday is coming up and I've been wanting a laptop pretty badly. I've looked everywhere from Alienware, IBuyPower,CyperPower,XoticPc,MSI and Asus's ROG. I finally got to Digital Storm and I've nothing but good thing abouts the company. I needed a laptop for gaming, music production also processing and editing through Adobe products. I decided to go with the best of a laptop based after a Sager Model, Digital Storm's "Krypton". I built the system with these specs and it should more then meet my needs:hassis Model: Digital Storm Krypton 17.3 Inch Laptop (Model: S:8295) 
Display: 17.3 Inch (16:9) (Resolution: 1920 x 1080) (Anti-glare) LED-Backlit Display 
Processor: Intel Core i7 4800MQ (Up to 3.70Ghz) (Quad Core) (6MB Cache) 
Thermal Compound: Premium CPU and GPU Thermal Compound (Reduces Thermal & Laptop Noise) 
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz (2x8GB Sticks) 
mSATA SSD: 120GB mSATA Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 525 Series) (SATA 6Gbps) 
Storage Drive 1: 1TB 5400RPM (SATA 3Gb/s) 
Storage Drive 2: - No Thanks 
Optical Drive: DVD/CD 8x Multi-Drive (Writes and Reads DVDs, CDs) 
Wireless Card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 + Bluetooth 4.0 <b> 
Graphics Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB with NVIDIA Optimus 
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-Bit Edition) 
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows CD) 
Virus Protection: - No Thanks 
Office Suite: - No Thanks 
Cooling Pad: - No Thanks 
Extra Charger: - No Thanks 
Extra Battery: - No Thanks 
Carry Bag: - No Thanks 
Audio: - No Thanks 
Mouse: - No Thanks 
T-Shirt: - No Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment